If you looking for ways to power up your AC devices from a 12V source, you only need to hook up to the Giantz Pure Sine Wave Inverter.
The Pure Sine Wave Inverter produces a clean current without any signal interference. And that makes it perfect for running sensitive equipment such as computers, phones and TVs. Simply hook it up to your car, 4WD, caravan or boat battery and you can tap on the power to run your 240V appliances just like at home. Better still, the Wave Inverter can also power up running lights and refrigeration when there is a power outage at home.
Compatible with any 12V battery, the Wave Inverter uses reliable Japanese engineering capacitance and incorporates the latest IGBT inverter technology for a remarkable 90% high efficiency rate. It has a continuous output of 2000W and peaking at 4000W. It also has a convenient USB output and dual 240V sockets. Not least, the Inverter meets Australian specifications and has overloading, over-voltage and overheating protection.
With so much going for the Giantz Pure Sine Wave Inverter, you can be assured of constant clean power within easy reach anywhere, anytime. Get yours today.
The power inverter is not compatible for use with inductive products that contain motors or transformers (such as air conditioners, power transformers and compressors). If power is supplied by the power inverter, it will cause damage to the motor and electronic board.
Equipment: Computer, Printer, Monitors, Fax Devices, Scanner
Entertainment Electronics: TV, DVD-Player, Play Consoles, Hi-Fi Systems, Music
Instruments, Satellite Decoder
Household Appliances: Vacuum Cleaner, Fans, Electric Shaver, etc.
Kitchen Devices: Mixer, Ice Machines, kettle, Toaster etc.
- Manual and wireless remote control modes
- Reinforced thermal dissipating construction
- Reliable Japanese engineering capacitance
- Copper magnetic core
- Latest IGBT inverter technology
- Ideal for sensitive electronics
- Convenient USB output
- Dual 240V sockets
- Soft start and low interference technologies
- 90% remarkable high efficiency
- Powers 220/240V devices from 12V sources
- Continuous output of 2000W
- 4000W peak output
- Australian-standard power point
- Low-battery alarm and safety shutdown
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload, over-voltage and overheat protection
- Continuous power: 2000W
- Peak power: 4000W
- Thd: <3%
- Output voltage and frequency: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Output wave: Pure sine wave
- Input voltage: 12V (DC 10V - 15V)
- Static current: 0.5-1A
- USB current: 5V, 2.1A
- Battery low alarm protection: 10VDC±0.5V
- Battery low shutdown protection: 9.5VDC±0.5V
- Overload protection: Shuts down output and reset
- Output short circuit protection: Auto shut-off
- Over voltage protection: 15V±1V
- Over temperature protection: >65°C±1°C
- Maximum efficiency: 90% approx.
- 240V output socket: 2
- USB socket: 1
- GIANTZ Pure Sine Wave Inverter x 1
- Power cable x 2
- Wireless Remote Control x 1
- Manual x 1
Good price and fast postage
Easy to install, easy to use, does what it says it should do
Estimated delivery time frames:
- VIC 3 - 5 business days
- NSW, SA, ACT 4 - 8 business days
- QLD, NT, WA and TAS 7 - 10 business days
All orders are dispatched within 24-48 hours from our Melbourne and Sydney distribution centres.
PO Box’s not accepted. Learn more
Secure shipping includes:
- Secure live courier tracking
- Free freight protection
- 12-month warranty
Payday Deals generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind.
Click here to view our change of mind returns policy.