- High UV Resistance
- Does not curl or kink like cable wire
- Great for replacing winch wire or worn out rope
- High strength to weight ratio
- Low stretch
- Adopted the use of molecular-tension polyethylene material, which result in a 50% increase of abrasion resistance and tensile strength
- Coated with urethane for 92% UV protection and chemical resistance, ensures longer life span
- 800MM Ballistic nylon sleeve provides extra protection against wear and tear
- 16mm stainless steel eyelet for an easy connection with existing hook
- For winches up to 3,500 lbs. (1588 kg)
||Dyneema SK75 winch rope
||12mm Stanless Steel
|Single Line Capacity:
||up to 6500lbs
||5mm X 15M
1 year warranty
- 1x Dyneema SK75 winch rope
Unless otherwise stated, we offer a 12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Baby & kids,
Tools & Automotive