Electric blankets have come a long way since their inception in 1912, in terms of fabrics, designs and features. Today, everyone could benefit from having an electric blanket in their home.
Scroll through our bedding range for more cosy bedtime additions, and you will be snoozing in the lap of luxury in no time. We have comfy quilts, fluffy pillows, relaxing weighted blankets and plush duvets. We have various mattress toppers, some with memory foam to conform to your shape, providing support for your body and relieving joint strain. We stock many mattress protectors with the dual benefit of added comfort and bed protection. Bedding plays an essential role in your sleep quality and may give your room that luxury hotel atmosphere.
You could be sleeping like a baby in 24 hours if you shop at Payday Deals today! Don't miss the most incredible deals on electric blankets in Australia!
Finding the Best Electric Blanket for Your Needs
If you want to make your nights a little toastier, an electric blanket is a great choice. This nifty blanket can keep you warm and cosy while decreasing your heating costs. With a great selection on offer, take a look at what we’ve got; you're bound to find one you love!
How Do Electric Blankets Work?
Electric blankets harness the electricity from a home outlet to heat the wires coiled inside the blanket, warming the blanket's fabric, and providing consistent warmth.
Electric blankets fit over your bed, making it toasty for you throughout the night using a timer. Imagine the joy of getting into bed after you'd heated it up. Pure bliss!
Heated throws look super cosy and can move with you if there's a socket. You could use it while relaxing on the sofa, snuggling up in bed or even when working from home. Imagine working while being embraced in a warm hug; that's you in a happy place all day long!
Is the Electric Blanket Right for You?
If you want a way to warm up on cold nights or even outdoors, an electric blanket could be for you. Perhaps you feel the cold more intensely than others, and it takes you a while to warm up once you have been outside. Electric blankets are great for getting you toasty in an instant at the flick of a button! Perfect for any circulation problems too.
More than this, a big draw of the electric blanket today is its beneficial impact on heating costs, saving you more money by warming the person rather than the whole room or house. Low-wattage electric blankets are far more energy-efficient than portable space heaters or central heating, which can help to reduce your energy bill.
How to Choose Electric Blankets
Once you've chosen what size you need, from a single electric blanket to a king-size electric blanket, it helps to think about the following elements:
- Foot zone
- Dual remote controls
- Overheat protection
Using Your Electric Blanket
Make sure you select the correct size electric blanket to match your bed; it's no good ordering a double bed electric blanket when you need an electric blanket in queen-size! Your electric blanket should come with care instructions to keep it in great shape, but here is some general advice:
- Check your blanket's care tag. If it's machine washable, you can follow the instructions, but usually, it involves a cooler, gentle cycle. If not, you can spot clean the blanket after it's unplugged.
- Never use your blanket near water or wet things and ensure you don't leave the blanket turned on overnight.
- You should unplug and stow away your blanket neatly when not in use, and be sure to test it at the start of each winter, replacing it every five years.
Styles and Colours to Choose From
We have some superb colours, with new stock always coming in. You could select chocolate, navy, burgundy, white, pink, grey, black, charcoal or silver. We have a selection of patterns and styles, and some are even machine washable!
Types of Electric Blankets
Whether you need a single-bed electric blanket, a queen electric blanket or a king-sized one, we have the full range of sizes to suit everybody. We have fitted electric blankets, wool electric blankets and even camping electric blankets! You could snuggle while watching TV with our electric blanket throw or let your doggo warm up after walkies on our electric pet heat pad! You could even get an electric cooling blanket for those stuffy and humid nights.
You can get electric blankets for use as underlay, blankets or throws, and they come in many materials like polyester, faux fur and fleece. With such a broad range available at low-cost prices, we have the best electric blankets available.
Benefits of Electric Blanket
Here are some of the benefits an electric blanket can bring you:
- Instantaneous. There's no waiting time before you start feeling the beautiful warmth.
- No Energy Wastage. It heats the person, not the space. When we heat large areas, it could be a whole house or a room, but it takes a lot of energy and they continually lose heat to draughts.
- Cheaper to Run. They use only a little electricity and you can feel the benefit quickly; at around 2p per hour, it's a worthwhile investment that will allow you to cut down on gas or electric central heating and space heater use.
- Low-cost Purchase. Even more so when buying through Payday Deals, with our lowest price match guarantee.
- Controllable Heat. We offer models with a timer, dual and zone heating. Dual heating means two different people can have their perfect warmth levels satisfied under one shared blanket, and with zone heating, it could also warm up specific cold areas, like your freezing feet. Absolutely genius! Our blankets could be marriage-saving! No more arguing with your partner about heating levels or being touched by cold feet at night!
For these benefits and a whole host of extra features, buy electric blankets from Payday Deals.
Buying Online with Payday Deals
If you're looking for luxurious and well-crafted duvets, you're in luck. Our affordable collection could help you achieve a truly restful night's sleep, allowing you to awaken invigorated. With our lowest price guarantee, you are assured of a great deal on any of our products. Your electric blanket will be shipped within 24 to 48 hours, anywhere in Australia, with the benefit of live tracking. Whether your bedding needs, Payday Deals can gift you a perfect night's sleep at a low price. For the best electric blanket in Australia, come to us!
Are electric blankets safe?
Like all electronics, they do carry risks, but this is avoided when proper care is taken with them. Remember to turn off your blanket when not in use and avoid using a plug extender to heat your blanket, as it will cause competition with other appliances and may lead to short circuits.
Do electric blankets use much electricity?
Not at all. They are very economical to run. On average, an electric blanket uses 70 watts, costing 2 cents per hour or 16 cents over 8 hours.