Sleep Soundly on Plush Pillows
Pillows are an underestimated bedtime essential. We use them every night but never really put much thought into them. Here at Payday Deals, we have a variety of pillows for sale made with latex, memory foam, bamboo and goose feathers, as well as ones made for neck support and maternity. We even have body pillows.
If you're after the most perfect pillow in Australia, look no further than our pillow sales where you can buy pillows online with up to 50% off!
Once you buy a pillow, it might get you thinking about more of your bedding needs. In that case, check out our bedding range and you will be enjoying the refreshing qualities of a restful night's sleep in no time! To go with your new pillows, we have dreamy soft quilts, plump duvets, anxiety-reducing weighted blankets and deliciously heated electric blankets. We have a selection of mattress toppers and mattress protectors for delivering targeted comfort and protection. Don't forget the humble pillow’s vital role in your sleep quality and buy a pillow online from us today. You could be resting your weary head on a soft cloud of delight. Don't miss out on the plumpest pillows in Australia!
Finding the Best Pillows for Your Needs
Consider how you like to sleep. How many pillows do you usually use? Do you like your pillows soft and fluffy or firmer? Would you prefer to rest your head and neck on natural materials or enjoy the ergonomic support of a memory foam neck pillow? Whatever you need, with the highest quality pillows online in Australia, you can rest easy knowing we have a pillow for sale to suit every need.
What Pillow is Right for You?
The starting point to consider is what kind of sleeper you are; back, side or stomach.
If you sleep on your back, you're lucky! Not only is this position better for reducing the signs of aging, but it also means you have the most options available when shopping for pillows. You'll want to think about height so you don’t lift your head too far forward and out of natural alignment with your spine. Your pillows should be supportive and around 3-5 inches high.
Enjoy curling up on your side in the foetal position? You're not alone! But it does mean you must consider that one or both sides of your face will be smushed up against that pillow all night. So it will be worth investing in some silk covers to reduce the friction against your face.
The best pillows for side sleepers are 3-6 inches high and medium to firm, with memory foam being a great choice. It's a good idea to have one between your knees too, as this will give your hips and pelvis natural alignment.
If you sleep with your face planted on the pillow, shopping for the perfect pillow is super important! You may want to go for an ultra slimline pillow at around 2.5 inches if you like to slide your arm under the pillow as you sleep, and soft to medium pillows are best with soft fillings like duck feathers.
For the best choice for every kind of sleeper, check out our pillows sale and buy pillows with Payday Deals today!
How Do I Pick the Perfect Pillow?
You'll want to think about pillow sizes, whether you'd prefer a standard pillow, one of our large pillows or choose from a selection of the best queen-size pillows in Australia. For the best range of pillow sizes in Australia, shop at Payday Deals.
- Synthetic vs. Natural
- Foam pillows
- Latex pillows
- Feather and down pillows
- Polyester pillows
- Cotton and wool pillows
- Caring for Your Pillow
Follow these tips to keep your pillow in tip-top shape.
- Before Using It. When buying a new pillow, you should shake it to ensure the filling is evenly spread and pop a good-sized case over the top.
- Daily. To maintain their form and get rid of dust, fluff your pillows every day.
- Weekly. Change their covers every week.
- Monthly. For a few hours each month, hang them outside to air them out. If you have latex or memory foam pillows, you could pop them in the dryer on a very low heat for a freshen-up.
- Every Six Months. Fully clean the pillow. Use the washing machine where appropriate; it usually isn't for latex or memory foam pillows. For natural fillings, check the tag and use a detergent that is enzyme-free. While tumble drying, pause and shake the pillow at 15-20 minute intervals and finish with a blast of cold air.
- Pillow Use by Dates. Pillows need to be changed every 1 to 2 years on average. However, a pillow made of latex might last up to 3 years, whereas a polyester pillow may only last a year. Material quality and foam density will impact longevity, and a higher quality pillow will last longer. Shop at Payday Deals for well-crafted pillows in long-lasting materials, and check out our pillows on sale now, with up to 50% off!
Buying Online with Payday Deals
If you are looking for top-quality pillows, you should check out our pillow sale for unbeatable low prices. You can purchase a pillow online and because of our lowest price match guarantee, you don't need to waste time looking elsewhere for that perfect pillow. Buy from Payday Deals and your pillow will be sent in 24-48 hours with live tracking. Forget pillow shops! Buy pillows online with Payday Deals for the best pillows in Australia.
Will your pillowcase fit?
You should buy the proper sized case for your pillow because if it's too small, it will bunch up the pillow and make lumpy bits, which you definitely don't want! It should measure 1 to 2 inches longer and 2.5 to 4 inches wider than the pillow.