We’re conscious of the impact the eCommerce space can have on the future of our environment. That’s why we’re doing something about it.
We’re on a journey to minimise our effects, and we believe this is a responsibility that Payday Deals, our customers, partners and other retailers share. We invite you to join us as we continue to raise awareness and develop solutions to be kinder to the environment - from encouraging recycling to working with conscious manufacturers and giving a little back to the planet.
Our team is big on implementing meaningful and sustainable business practices across every aspect of our operations, right through to the packaging we use.
This is just the beginning. We’re always seeking ways to honour our environmental and social responsibility, and we welcome conversations with charities or anyone with ideas on how we can make small, meaningful changes every day.
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) covers how companies like Payday Deals should play a part in giving back to society, so that we can work together with our customers and suppliers to lessen the impact of our practices.
We carry out our work ethically and responsibly, for more sustainability in our everyday activities and the products we use. We honour our corporate social responsibility through practices such as:
- Working digitally to significantly reduce the amount of paper we use.
- Partnering with suppliers that build sustainable products that are made to last.
- Ensuring our packaging is widely recyclable and encouraging Payday Deals’ customers to dispose of packaging responsibly.
- Encouraging our employees to work from home, or to walk to the office, to reduce CO2 emissions.
- Complying with Australian laws and guidelines around the transparency of our operations.
- Providing a fair, inclusive working environment that doesn’t discriminate.
- Working with businesses and charities to support humanitarian and environmental causes - in both Australia and globally.