It's no surprise the Wave Rider is one of Mizuno's most popular shoes year after year. Great for everyday runs, the Wave Rider 24 provides a smooth and stable ride with exceptional durability.
What You'll Love
- Soft landings make for a more enjoyable running experience
- A stable ride that helps you maintain good form and run more efficiently
- A comfortable fit, thanks to the lightweight and breathable upper
- A smooth transition from heel-to-toe with every stride
If you ran in the Wave Rider 23, you will notice some slight changed to this version. Mizuno's goal was to elevate the performance of the Wave Rider while maintaining the classic feel of previous versions.
- More flexibility in the forefoot, thanks to reconfigured flex grooves
- A lighter, softer, more responsive ride, provided by a new midsole foam called Mizuno Enerzy
- A more plush heel collar by adding more foam around your ankle
- More wiggle room for your toes by rounding off the toebox
Weight: 9.9 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: 32 mm (Heel), 20 mm (Forefoot)
Available Widths: D=Medium
How It Fits (based on width D)
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium
- Midfoot Volume: Medium
- Toe Box Width: Medium
- Toe Box Height: Medium
- Arch Height: Medium
Baby & kids
Estimated delivery time frames:
- VIC 3 - 5 business days
- NSW, SA, ACT 4 - 8 business days
- QLD, NT, WA and TAS 7 - 10 business days
All orders are dispatched within 24-48 hours from our Melbourne and Sydney distribution centres.
PO Box’s not accepted. Learn more
Secure shipping includes:
- Secure live courier tracking
- Free freight protection
- 12-month warranty
Payday Deals generally offers a 12-month warranty on all products, unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with extended warranty for your peace of mind.
Click here to view our change of mind returns policy.